Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Japan's Ancient Armour

Found an interesting stack of these at an estate sale.  By these, I mean little tourist books from Japan published right after WWII.  I'd say they were trying to erase the really bad, bad image the Japanese had during the war.  The booklets are very well made and since hubby has lost his job, I am doing my best to up my ebay sales, make money any way I can.  Saving is good and we pinch every penny, but there needs to be a bit coming in also.

So, please forbear with me.

We have brilliant sunshine today.  Yesterday evening I went out to pull weeds for the rabbits and got thoroughly nailed on the hand by two large fireants.  Today the bites have blistered up a little more than usual.  Packed a lot of punch for such tiny creatures.





http://www.ebay.com/itm/180947746839?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_949

No comments: