Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall



It's finally beginning to look and feel like Fall around here. Perhaps the cooler weather today helps.

This is a photo I took on my trip to Kentucky in October. I stopped in the grand metropolis of Crab Orchard near what I guess is the city park, or the town square. There are always a few locals selling stuff at tables there, I wanted to walk Buddy, but one guy had his hound keeping an eye on things from the back of his truck and I didn't want to stir up trouble. Crab Orchard is interesting and I like stopping there before I have to get back on the interstate.

Anyway, I haven't written much about my Kentucky visit on either this blog, or my other one, Johnson Family Bible, but guess I should start putting down the information I gleaned from relatives, Neville mostly. Or it will be lost in the vagaries of my loopy handwriting. Next post.

No comments: